Are you an organized, friendly person who is good at multi-tasking? We’re seeking a Front Office Coordinator to manage our agency’s front office and reception desk, which includes greeting visitors/vendors, maintaining building security procedures and answering phones, as well as various important administrative functions to help the agency run effectively.
The ideal candidate would be someone who not only has the skills required, but also has an out-going personality and a friendly smile.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Punctuality and dependability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Tax deferred savings plan (agency match of 4% after one year)
This is an hourly position. The current rate of pay is $14/hour.