Home Provider/Mentor Needed!
Location: Greater Manchester, NH Area
Compensation: Approx $72k Annually
We’re looking for an individual to be a Home Provider, for a male in his thirties who experienced a brain injury. In addition to living quarters, a Home Provider will provide services and support to help him live a full life.
The living quarters could be a bedroom with access to the main living areas of the home, or an in-law apartment. The Home Provider compensation is approximately $72K per year, which includes the cost of providing room and board.
More About the Individual
He is a very independent, caring, and friendly gentleman. He’d like someone who can help support a slowing lifestyle and offer him the option to explore new activities and experiences. He has excellent communication skills and enjoys a variety of activities, such as:
- Spending time online to develop romantic relationships
- Research things online
- Watching TV
- Listening to music
- Exercising and eating healthy meals
As a Home Provider, you’d offer the individual support in achieving his personal goals, assistance with his medications, and help him engage in activities to live a healthy, active life. In general, as a Home Provider you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Providing safe and accessible living quarters
- Providing a caring, compassionate and supportive home environment
- Assistance/oversight of scheduling appointments for medical needs
- Assistance with his medication
- Transportation to/from appointments, activities and work, if applicable
- Assistance with grocery shopping, meal preparation and eating a healthy diet
- Being an active mentor/positive role model
- Providing the support required to help him maintain as much independence as possible while progressively declining medically.
The Moore Center will provide extensive training, as well as coaching and a support structure to ensure a mutually successful and on-going relationship between the individual and his provider.
We’re looking for a caring and compassionate, mature individual (preferably male) who will be a good role model. Experience in working in with individuals experiencing brain injury and/or mental health is desired, but not required. For answers to any questions or to send a letter of interest and resume, please email Brenda Estabrook.