Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a change of pace and a 20-hour work week? This rewarding part-time position plays a key role in assisting our staff to care for individuals with intellectual disabilities to ensure they have opportunities for a good life.
The Moore Center in Manchester, NH is seeking a part-time Registered Nurse to join our team. You will ensure that our clients receive optimum medical care and oversee the medication administration training of our staff and providers for our clients in staffed or shared homes in the community. You’ll also provide oversight of the medical care received by our clients and provide medication consultation/assistance to providers, staff and families regarding medical issues and concerns. You’ll be responsible for ensuring adherence to the State of New Hampshire He-M 1201 regulations, and we’ll train you if you don’t already have He-M 1201 Nurse Trainer Certification.
If you meet the following requirements, we’d love to hear from you!
- Valid NH Registered Nurse license with three years of experience, preferably in public health or community agency and/or working with persons with intellectual disabilities
- Experience in using the Health Risk Screening Tool (HRST) preferred; training will be provided
- Valid NH driver’s license and access to a vehicle during working hours
- Must be willing to work in varied environments
- Must work occasional flexible hours, including some early mornings (8:00 a.m.) or afternoons (until 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.)
- Must be able to carry the on-call phone one week a month
- Pass a criminal, motor vehicle, and Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services background checks that meet agency standards
- Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently; daily documentation is required
- Comfort using basic technologies such as desktop computers and Microsoft Office