Staff Accountant Needed!
As employees of a social service organization, all staff at The Moore Center work as a team to improve the lives of those we serve. As a Staff Accountant you play an important role on that team to ensure we effectively manage the funds necessary to achieve our mission.
In an organization where every penny matters, we value having someone who can manage bank accounts, balance sheets, billing, payroll and general ledgers, while also assisting in analytical problem-solving and working across the organization on budgeting.
This position interacts with all departments to ensure our clients receive the services they need to thrive. You’ll gain experience in working within the nonprofit community, as well as accounting within the Medicaid system.
If you have accounting experience and want your skills to make a real difference in people’s lives, join our team!
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Excellent medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Tax deferred savings plan (agency match of up to 4% after one year)
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting
- Three (3) years’ experience in a large volume, computerized accounting office with General Ledger
- Experience in processing payroll for 300+ employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database systems